If you are a person who does not have abnormal foot shape but still suffers from shoe bites problems. More consideration should be given to choosing shoes. Because the shoes you are wearing may not fit your feet properly. Such as being too big or too tight. until causing friction Here are some ways how to prevent shoe bites:
- Wear properly sized shoes and clean socks.UFABET
- Change your socks frequently to prevent moisture build-up. Or if you have to do activities that cause your feet to sweat a lot, it is recommended to wear sports socks because they can handle moisture better.
- Place an extra layer of protection between the areas where your shoes bite, which can help reduce blisters. Applying friction-reducing pads to your shoes will be more effective and will last longer.
- Put a skin lubricant such as talcum powder inside the shoe. Can help reduce friction in the short term. But powder will absorb moisture and cause damage if worn for a long time.
Self-treatment of shoe bites.
Shoe bites can be large and cause discomfort. Basic wound cleaning and treatment by yourself can be done as follows.
- Wash your hands with warm water and antibacterial soap.
- Use a sterile needle or cotton swab moistened with alcohol to clean the needle.
- Clean the blister with disinfectant.
- Use a needle to poke a small hole into the blister.
- Let the liquid drain out.
- Apply antibacterial ointment or cream to the wound.
- Cover the wound with a bandage or gauze.
- Clean the wound with antibacterial cream every day until it heals.