Hyperhidrosis It is a condition in which the body sweats excessively through the skin, causing illness. This can be treated using antiperspirants. Using prescription drugs, Botox injections, or undergoing surgery or nerve block ablation, etc.UFABET
In addition, if you are dealing with excessive sweating. There may be guidelines for taking care of your armpit health as follows:
- Take a shower and use soap thoroughly every day. Then always wipe your armpits dry. To reduce the accumulation of bacteria
- Use deodorant that contains antiperspirant such as aluminum chloride both during the day and before bed.
- Wear clothes made from natural fibers. which will help ventilate sweat well
- Avoid consuming hot drinks like tea and coffee. including alcohol and spicy food Because it may stimulate sweat secretion.
- Practice meditation to relax your body and mind. Including reducing stress, which is a factor that stimulates sweat.
- Control your body weight so that it does not exceed the standard or become obese.
Axillary skin tags are small lumps of tissue that are formed and are harmless. But irritation can occur if the skin tags come in contact with or rub against clothing and jewelry. You may consult a doctor to plan treatment for the polyps using various methods. Such as cutting the polyps out with medical scissors. Cryosurgery, which uses liquid nitrogen to cut out tissue. Or use an electric tool to cut out the skin tags, etc.