Now know how the initial hand works in baccarat. But what are the other Third Card rules of baccarat that apply from this point onwards? If the initial hand of any party is worth an 8 or a 9. Then no more cards are drawn and a banker, player or tie outcome can be declared for that round. If this does not occur, then a third card will be dealt.
If the player has five or fewer points. Then the player’s hand will draw a third card. The third card is always dealt face up. However, the rules of the banker are different. UFABET If the player does not draw a third card, then the same rules broadly apply. The banker will draw a card if he has 5 or fewer points or they can stand on a 6 or 7 hand.
But if the player does draw a third card, then the following rules for the banker apply:
- Banker score 0, 1, or 2: draw a third card
- Banker score 3: draw a third card, unless the player’s third card is an 8
- Banker score 4: draw a third card only if the player’s third card is 2-7
- Banker score 5: draw a third card only if the player’s third card is 4-7
- Banker score 6: draw a third card only if the player’s third card is 6 or 7
- Banker score 7: stand pat
But don’t worry about remembering all these rules. As explains: “You don’t have to memorise those rules to play the game. The dealer has those rules memorised and will follow them when dealing third cards. Those rules are the same in all three types of baccarat that we’ve talked about.”